
Wednesday, October 01, 2003
A quiz I made a little bit ago- Stuff about Stuff
Well, I suppose that my day was okay. In gym we ran two laps around the block, which is about 3/4 of a mile or so, and it only took me 6 mins 34 sec. so I suppose that is a pretty good time. It means I should be able to complete the mile in 8 minutes or so, but in the past it has always taken me more than 9 minutes. I think 9 minutes 15 seconds or something is my record. Then I had S.S., which was pretty boring, not too boring, just sorta boring, then Writing, which I suppose was sort of fun. Then lunch, where I had to copy over my science homework onto loose-leaf paper since I hadn't had any the day before in Science when I answered the questions. Then in Science, we did this whole simulator about HIV since we are studying viruses, and we just got to talk for the last 15 mins or so of class. That was fun, I guess. Well, then in Humanities we learned about informants to the police, then in music I was at percussion, and played the drums for a little bit, then I played on the marimbas the rest of the time. After that, I had Spanish, and I hadn't noticed some of the homework on the board, so that resulted in a homework lab, but since it didn't get to the office in time, we (me and one other person) couldn't serve ours today, so we would usually have to serve them tomorrow, but the teacher, being as nice as she is, said she would talk to the secretary and fix it so we can go on Friday since if we have to go tomorrow, then we won't be able to be in the variety show, because if you miss the audition, you can't be in it.
Oh well, I guess that is all there was to my day. I went to Jewel and picked some stuff up for my homework, and copied some piano music out of my friend's piano book so I could try to learn them, but it'll be hard. I have enough trouble playing just the one hand. I should take piano lessons again and start over. I asked my friend if she would help me, and she said yes. I am starting to think it would've been better if I hadn't quit piano because I could've only gotten better, instead I have gotten worse.
Yesterday after school in Writing Club I started working on a piece called Vegetables: Their True Stories. It is a humorous look at veggies and the science and history of them. I haven't written much, but when I get a chance to, I will type it up and post it up here. Hold on, Take it To The Limit just finished converting to an MP3. ... Okay, all done finishing that up and saying bye bye to the AIFF file. I have some AAC files that I accidentally ripped a CD in, and I can't change it into MP3s, which sorta stinks, but doesn't, because AAC files are smaller with similar quality. Oh well, bye.
BYE
