
Friday, October 10, 2003
Nightmare of Picture Day
Okay, today was drum roll please PICTURE DAY! I know, ew. Well, after the pictures were taken, one of my friends, was in a really bad mood, she hates picture day. She was complaining because everyone is surpressing themselves inside fake shirts, and how all these people are dressed up. And I said I wasn't dressed up, and she gave me an evil eye, and said, Yes, you are. Well, I WAS not dressed up, all my pants were dirty, and so I wore a skirt, THAT I have worn to school before. My shirt was the same one I wore Tuesday, it was washed last night, the only difference from my outfit Tuesday is that I am wearing a skirt, and instead of a green tank top between the purple tank and the purple and pink plaid shirt, is that there is a pink one. That's all. So I don't see what's so dressy about that. Its my usual clothes, I am a sorta dressy casual sort of person, in a way. I like button up collared shirts, usually buttoned up all the way, but lately I've been wearing shirts under them and leaving them unbottoned at the top. Though, compared to some people, I was wearing a ball gown, and compared to others, I was wearing casual clothes. I wore what I like to wear, and just, beacause there weren't any clean pants I liked, wore a skirt instead.
