
Friday, October 17, 2003
I just got back from school. It was a school dance. My first one other than the ones I went to when I was six and seven or so.
The DJ was okay, the music was so loud it was utterly distorted and that sort of made it kinda unbearable, and they played "stacy's mom" while I was in the multi-purpose room, so I didn't get to hear it, but I was in gym when they played Black Eyed Peas Where is The Love and I really like that song, so I sang along with it while some of my friends danced. We were in our little corner.
I danced a little, but like, foot stuff and arm stuff, not much movement, and I almost tripped once because my skirt doesn't leave much room to take wide strides, and I like taking wide strides when I am walking fast, so that was a problem. My parents want me to go watch whatever movie they are watching with them, so I think I will, in a minute or so. I need to write in my journal (my private locked up one) and then take a picture of me with my DV camera to put online so my friend who lives in another town can see what I wore. Or so I can preserve it, or I don't know. Well, ta-ta.
