Saturday, October 04, 2003
 
Hey! Well good morning to y'all!
Okay, I know this sounds a little out of character, no, take that back, it sounds just like me. I have been making small one minute song mixes. The first one, which was just sorta to see if I could do it, was a mix of three Simple Plan songs, Grow Up, Perfect, and I'm Just a Kid. It isn't very good. I made it last night.
This morning, about an hour ago, maybe an hour and a half ago, I made a mix of another set of three Simple Plan songs to make a funny story. It's a mix of I'd Do Anything, Addicted, and When I'm With You. Here are the lyrics:
Wrote this letter in my head
'Cuz so many thing were left unsaid
But now you're gone
And I can't think straight
This could be the one last chance
To make you understand

I'm trying to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it and I need it
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never wanna do this again-gain-gain

Another lesson I didn't get to learn
Your my obsession
I've got nowhere to turn

How do you like the story? Sorta strange, I know.
My third song is a little mix of two Britney Spears songs. They are Don't Go Knockin' On My Door and Lonely. There is a part in lonely that goes
Don't knock on my door
Not this time
Because I recognize
I've heard it all before
And I-E-I-E-I
So I put that part in and then I put in the chorus of Don't Go Knockin' On My Door, and then there is this part in Don't GO Knockin' On My Door that goes Don't Go Knock My Door three times, and the second time, I made it squeaky, and the third time the word Don't sounds like its coming from a million people. Those were my changes. Its sorta boring, but the end is funny with all the squeakiness.
BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger