
Thursday, October 30, 2003
Buy Old Time Movie Director Adult Costume
I have decided I am going to either be a director( if you went to the link above, its not like that) or a princess. I might straighten my hair. I am going to go now, and paint my nails bright green. Bye. No, I am not going to go paint my nails. Let me think long and hard, I am not sure if I want to be a director or a princess. If I am a director, I'll wear my jeans, a t-shirt, a baseball cap, sweater, or sweatshirt. Maybe I'll make a paper megaphone, and I am not quite sure. I'll wear my gloves, even though it should be warm enough, and I'll wear my jeans.
Or, I could be one of two of the following princesses. I think I am going to call a few of my friends when I am all done writing this. Oh, and hte weather is supposed to be in 50s-60s tomorrow.
Princess # 1: Modern Pop Princess
This princess would wear jeans, a normal t-shirt, like a halloween one or something, maybe something slightly fancyy, but barely, probably tennis shoes - they are the easiest to trick-or-treat in - a rice bag turned purse for my candy, and a tiara. I would probably attempt to straighten and die my hair pink to match the pink tiara.
Princess # 2: Fancy Shmancy Princess
This princess will wear probably either a maroon dress or a peach dress from my dress up kit, the dresses are about my size now, my hair will be either straight or curly, and I will wear a tiara to hold it back, and I will use very large purse to hold candy, or I will just use a black bag like with the director. I will wear tennis shoes :( I know, not royal like, but comfortable.
Well, I need to go now. I walked away from the computer for a while, but I should post this. I am happy though, my mom got home. That is why.
