Wednesday, October 22, 2003
 
At least four people have been to my site since I set up the commenting system up. Obviously, they either don't have time to leave comments, nothing I say is comment worthy, they don't know there is a comment system, or they don't want to leave comments. The only person who has left comments is my mom, it could be because I only have stupid entries, but oh well. Sorry I didn't write anything yesterday, no time. No time today either, but the internet is all cuckoo, and so I am having trouble getting the information, I have gotten three things, and I have been on my computer for an hour, and I have only been messing around for the past five minutes! HONEST!

Well today was okay, got a new personal record in the mile, 9:16. My goal has always been 9 minutes, and I think next week when we run the timed mile, if I run a little faster, I might be able to cut off the sixteen seconds from my mile. I might be able, maybe if I put a little more struggle into it. My next goal, after 9 minutes flat, is 8:59 or faster (its in the eight minute range!)
I took the S.S. test today, I hope I did well, I am not too sure.
Well, I don't know what more to say really. I went to Jewel w/ one of my friends so that she could get some stuff, and I didn't want her to go alone, and she gets lost on her way there sometimes, so we went there, and (drum roll please)

--->TOMORROW<---


is the variety show. I am sorta nervous. I have practiced my lines a few times. Because of the variety show, I don't have science, but I did my sci homework anyway. Well, I should go now, call my mom and see if there is anything other than Chicken Fried Rice (which you can probably buy at your local Jewel store if you have one.) ooh, phone's ringing!



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger