Sunday, September 21, 2003
 
Yippee!
I am at the Apple Store, not in downtown Chicago, but an Apple Store nevertheless and on a PowerMac G5, which is, in itself, cool. I am just so happy. I really am. My mom brought me and my friend from Cali here, and I am SO happy. I mean it. I really am.

Sorry, this is just so cool. My friend is going insane. She just discovered the radio in iTunes. I am surprised she hadn't found it this morning since she was using iTunes on my computer making herself a CD.
The 17" Apple Studio displays are cool, and so are the G5s, they are just so slick and smooth. I wish I had my digital video camera with me, but all I have is my regular camera which is pretty pathetic and the flash doesn't work on it. I am not even sure I can take pictures in here, but oh well. My friend Joe, he's the Assistant Manager here isn't here that I can see, but oh well. Well, I am going to stop blogging so that I can look around and check out the G5 now that I have time.
BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger