
Friday, September 19, 2003
Wired News: Windows to Power atoms in 2005
Wow! Microsoft really is a monopoly. Well, I have never used an ATM, and probably won't for a while, so by then, the ATMs would have been revamped supposedly. I wonder if it will be much different. Well, I don't know what to write about my day, other than in gym we ran and it was in the 50s or 60s, which was a major temperature change, so the temperature kinda felt like it ripped my throat raw or something, so I think I am going to be aware for a while. And I don't have much homework this weekend, which is good. There might be a quiz in music on Wednesday, which is one of my friend's b-days, and she has Music 2nd per, so if we do have the quiz, happy birthday to her, but she'll probably ace it considering she's always composing or doing music theory. That's what she was working on the first day of school, its becoming scarcer and scarcer though because I am slowly beating her to class, and since I usually only get there around the first bell, then that would mean she only has three to six minutes to work. Oh well.
Well, I guess this is our parting for now. Hehe
BYE!
