
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Wired News: Soccer Flick Has Legs Online
That was an interesting article. I remember reading something about that movie in one of my magazines. It was supposed to come out over the summer. It sounded interesting. When Miramax gets around to releasing Shaolin Soccer I will probably go see it.
My day was the usual I suppose. Mrs. D liked my cookies, and so did the rest of the class, or at least a lot of people said they did. Thank you Toll House! Okay, that was strange, but whatever.
Listening to
The Math-Hilary Duff
Well, out report on Guatemala that was originally supposed to be on Monday, but then because the teacher was sick, everything was moved over a day, but yesterday we only got through one report, so that moved everything off even more. Now we're the second people going tomorrow, I think.
Listening to
Come Clean-Hilary Duff
Well, that's all I can think of for today. Well, yeah, that is basically all. I watched 8 Simple Rules. It is such a shame that Ritter died, he was a good actor. He brought entertainment into peoples lives, which personally I think is pretty cool. I like Three's Company, and 8 Simple Rules. That's all I have seen him in. Well, I should really go to bed now. I really should.
This is in tribute to the Good Charlotte concerts going on around the US now.
Listening to
The Anthem-Good Charlotte
That I don't ever want to be like you
I don't want to do the things you do
I'm never gonna hear the words you say
And I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna
Be you
don't wanna be just like you
what I'm saying is this is the anthem, throw all your hands
...
Do you really want to be like them
Do you really want to be another trend
Do you wanna be part of the drift.
Cuz I don't ever wanna
I don't ever wanna
Be You
Don't wanna be just like you
What I'm saying is this the anthem throw all your hands up
You
Don't wanna be you
