
Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Wired News: Pop-Up Scam Beats AOL Filter
I've seen things similar to this on the computers where my mom works when I go to use them. They are so annoying. The joy of a Mac, I don't get them, and thank you Safari - I only get pop-up ads when I want them.
Oh well, not much of interest today. We played Capture the Flag in gym, and I suppose that was fun, sorta cold and muddy, but whatever. That means that tomorrow I am going to be running probably. Yippee! (that was a sarcastic comment)
We practiced for the Variety Show today, the auditions, which are really just a way for the teacher to make sure they are appropriate, is a weeks from tomorrow I think, or sometime around then. Well, I have to go now, because I should go to bed.
BYE
