Wednesday, September 17, 2003
 
Wired News: Look Ma, No Projection Screen
I guess you can check out that article if you want. I just seem to like starting off my entries with a link to a news article.

Well, school was nothing special today, I suppose. I had a S.S. quiz, it was sort of easy I suppose. Math was review for tomorrow's test, in gym we played speedball. I scored twice and helped score a few more times. Scoring really requires at least two people. In Writing we watched Grammar Rock, and I worked on my survey to find out about the new students. I have two back already, and gave out two more today. I tried to give out 4, but two people didn't want to fill it out. Actually, one person did fill it out, then give it to me, then snatch it back and ripped it up into tiny pieces. He's evil anyway, so it doesn't matter. I have given out at least 10 now, and I am happy because I have two back. One girl gave me nice complete answers, and another person gave me one word answers and a sentence for How do you like the atmosphere at the school? How does it differ from the school that you used to go to? I like the atmosphere here was his answer, crazy, huh? Oh well, it is a response, and he's on newspaper staff, so if I need more out of him, like a decent quote, maybe I can get one out of him. Oh well.
Science class we had some brine shrimp in out salt water cups, the distilled water hadn't any shrimp, oh well. They need salt to hatch as one of the conditions.
Listening to Estou Aqui-Shakira
In music we watched more of Amadeus. And we celebrated Mexican Independence Day a day late in Spanish class. We played a game, the team I was on lost. I got the two questions I was asked correct though. The other team, which was a lot larger, won, and they all got a free homework pass. We didn't have time for the pinata - what that has to do with Mexican Independence, I don't know, but the same thing with eating, not the game which was the history of its independence and Aztec last rule, I could understand. The game was fun.
Well, my friend, who is also my partner for out project on Guatemala came over after school until seven to work on out project. We have a page written for out essay, and did a little more research.
Listening to Again-Lenny Kravitz.
Oh well, I have been slowly writing this for almost 8 minutes now, and I really should be in bed, so I guess this is my goodbye.
Sayonara!
Adios!
Ciao!
Aloha!
huh, oh yeah-
BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger