
Thursday, September 11, 2003
Wired News: Just Say No to Viruses and Worms
BEWARE IF YOU HAVE A PC!
Okay, just felt like saying that. Okay, now what was I going to say. Oh yeah.
Okay, today was fine, nothing super amazing or interesting to say. Well, not that I can think of at least. Well, in music we listened to this piece that was like 15 minutes long and since it had all the sections of musical instruments, it was narrated by Sean Connery about the different instruments. Then Mrs. D, my music teacher, went around with stuffed animals and stuff, and gave one to every one in the dark. A "little companion" for us to listen with since we had to sit as far away from people as possible in the 200 something seats in the auditorium. There are only twenty something of us though. I didn't feel like moving the bear, and it was on my arm, adn even though I was constantly moving my fingers, the bear must have cut off my circulation, because they started to fall asleep right before the song was over.
That's everything interesting I can think of about today. I played four-square at lunch. I had a mozarella sandwich with crushed dried basil and balsamic vinegar and olive oil and some blueberry yogurt and chocolate milk.
That is all I can think of for today. I should really go do my homework. I've only been on the computer ten minutes, but oh well. I have enough homework to keep me occupied the rest of the day.
Oh, in gym we played Speedball, and there were only between two and four people out at a time. I never scored, but our team won, I think. Whenever it was me and just one other person, we never scored, the other team did, but if I was out there with different people, then sometimes we'd score. I passed the ball to someone, and they passed it to someone in the endzone and we scored like that once, with my help, so that was pretty cool. Out gym shirts are so comfy. I want different shorts though.
My friend finally decided what color she wants to streak her hair, but she's not sure when she wants to streak it, or if she will because she's not sure how some of her other relatives will react. Her mom's fine with it though. Her mom said she can as long as she streaks it herself or gets someone to streak it for her and pays for it herself. I offered to help her if she wanted. She doesn't want it one wash out either, but oh well.
I can't really think of anything else to say. I've listened to 3 songs in the course of writing this, I think. Oh well.
BYE
