Thursday, September 18, 2003
 
Wired News: In Britain, Spammers Will Pay
That would be much better as something like Guatemala due to what I have been working on. I just took a really quick break to skim some online articles and give my brain a break. Well, let's see, I have been writing about Guatemala for the past half hour, and now I am wiped out and ready to go to bed. But I am not yet done with my essay on Guatemala. It's my parents wedding anniversary today. They've been married practically forever, or at least more than forever to me, considering forever to me can be since I was born, and they have been married since before I was born. My mom is offering me ice cream, so I think that it is time to get off the computer and rest my eyes from the slight glare of the computer monitor. My desktop image rules though. It does, it really does. It is a screenshot I took in iTunes. Oh well, I have to go now, or I should. Maybe I will write more about Guatemala at a later time.

BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger