Tuesday, September 16, 2003
 
Wired News: Apple Unveils New Notebooks
No comments on the article, at least not yet. I hope they fix the whole ventilation problem they have currently, at least int eh 15".
Well today was quite interesting. In science, my hair got into one of the cups with brine shrimp eggs in it, and part of my hair was coated with grain size eggs. Poor group, I took so many of their shrimps that had not yet hatched! Oh well, that was pretty interesting I suppose.
second interesting point: Well, I wrote a weird thing about blogging and my blog during writing club. Maybe sometime when I do not have a ton of homework (which I should be doing right now) I will type up the horrible piece of writing and post it here sometime. Well, I think that is all I can say, it is all I have time for if I want to try to quickly change my title to an image that Burtopia (my bff's mom) so kindly hosted for me, so that it can be my new title. Well,
BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger