
Monday, September 15, 2003
Wired News: Apple Memories Not Sweet as Pie
Hey, I realize I haven't written since Saturday, which really isn't a long time, but I wasn't on the computer yesterday except for once for a quick second to check my e-mail, so I didn't have time to write in an entry. I am continually working on the progress of the appearance of my blog, and I already have a few simple revisions in mind for today. By the time you read this they might be fixed, and my blog might be better. I still need to work on personalizing it more. Oh well.
I am listening to Dear Diary-M2M
Well, let's see, today was pretty good I suppose.
I am listening to Intimidated-Britney Spears
I had gym, and I thought we were going to be running, but instead we were playing Capture the Flag, and that was fun I suppose. A few minutes into the game I had already pulled someone's flag, that was good I guess. Oh well. Then lunch was cool. I went outside and talked to some of my friends. I went to the eye doctor and I got a new prescription, and am getting the sports specs and I should get new glasses too, but the frames I liked at the eyeglass store that's next to (in the same building) as the eye doctor were over $200, and that is not including the lenses. I would have been happy just getting lenses for my current frames, since even though they are too small, they are comfy, but they are discontinued, and if anything happens, I'd need new glasses entirely. Oh well, there are a bunch of other eyeglass places I can look at. I was suggested contacts, but those are on your eye, so I don't want contacts. Plus, I am so used to glasses.
Well, I realized I never told you much about my Saturday.
I am listening to Pies Descalzos... there's more, but its long - Shakira
Well, I worked on my Spanish project some, went to the Clear Sky festival, and then couldn't go to my friend's birthday party because of my allergies, but my parents wanted me to go to see Matchstick Men with them, so I did. It was good, only I had a premonition ahead of time that sort of ruined it. That wasn't the greatest thing.
Yesterday I visited my month old second cousin, and that was neat. She is so adorable and cute. My mom and I got her fish themed stuff, and the second Rainbow Fish book and some rainbow fish paintings. They were out of The Rainbow Fish at all the bookstores around here. We checked three that were all in the neighborhood, Borders and two others.
Well, I should go now. Actually, I am babbling so I don't know what I have to say of any significance.
I am listening to Goodnight Kiss-Geri Haliwell
BYE
