Wednesday, September 10, 2003
 
Sorry that I didn't write much at all yesterday. With my homework, mood, dread, and a bunch of other things, I don't really feel like writing about my life. It's way too boring, and yeah. I guess I should go do my homework, but I really don't feel like it. I felt like writing yesterday, but because of writing club, soccer, and my homework, which wasn't done when I was writing the post, my mom got mad at me. So, I got off the computer, and I was hungry anyway. Then I went and spent like an hour in the shower, and then I did my homework, and I didn't reappear to the world until a lot later, a little after nine, I read some stuff on Wired but I didn't really feel like writing a post.
Well, I am going to do something, I am listening to Unemployed Boyfriend (Everclear.) Oh well.

BYE!



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger