Sunday, September 07, 2003
 
Okay, well, let's see. A lot has happened since five in the afternoon. Okay, well let's see, first we played Mississippi Mud, well, not an entire game, we left the last hand for another time, or else we would never be able to eat dinner. I think I am in the lead, but I am not quite sure.
Then mom and I went to Jewel, this was at around six thirty or six forty-five, and we got home about 20 minutes ago. Sundays are the busiest shopping days I guess, and they were pretty wiped out. No napkins, or the type of fresh mozzarella I like. The mozarella wasn't so important, it was the napkins. We have some napkins left over from Quizno's I used to set the table with a few minutes ago. Well, I guess that that is pretty much what happened.
Well, oh yeah. Well, I had the radio on The Drive, actually, its still on that, I can here it in here, and then my favorite song from when I was younger, All She Wants to Do Is Dance, played, and so I remembered we had the Don Henley CD, and I went to look for it between hands, and I found it. And that was when I figured something out. I figured out why when I was watching music videos a month or two ago, and they played The Ataris video, Boys of Summer why it seemed so familiar, but in an old way, as in I heard it a million times, but not recently, and I was expecting some older person, but the person singing wasn't all that old, so I was sorta confused. Well, I figured out where I know it from. Boys of Summer is a Don Henley song, and his greatest hits CD, Actual Miles, used to be in the car all the time when I was younger. According to mom, it was her first CD, she bought, and she got it in 1995 or so, she had her first CD player then, it was in our Volvo 960 sedan, that was blue-green, I think.
My best friend is on the phone.
BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger