
Sunday, September 07, 2003
Okay, so much for ironing. I thought my mom would be happy because I was ironing my clothes, but she made me iron hankercheif's instead. I DON'T LIKE HANKIES! so after I'd ironed 4, and I am not that good at ironing, I came upstairs.
I am writing this from my mom's laptop, the 15" TiBook since she is on my computer, playing Collapse I think. I networked iTunes, so mom can access one of my playlists, and I put on it a bunch of songs, just not all of them. There's... got up to go get a tissue, then I washed my hands, I am back now ... Now where was I? Oh yeah, there's only like 60 songs mom can access when iTunes is open on my computer, and I have close to 500 songs on my computer, but oh well,. I figured it would be easier for her to browse, and she likes all the songs, I think. Oh well. So I am listening to music from my computer via my mom's, and she's in the room, and since all the computers are in this room, really this whole networking iTunes does nothing, since when mom isn't at home, its not like she can access it. Maybe I should just put the songs on her computer, but that would require a few hundred megs of space. But that wasn't what I was talking about. What was I talking about?
Actually, I think I have just been blabbering the whole time. Yeah, I think that is what it is. Well, I was listening to Matthew and Son when I started this entry, then All Or Nothing (Cher) then I went to blow my nose, and now I am listening to All You Wanted (Michelle Branch.) If I am still on in 30 seconds, then AM Radio(Everclear) is going to play.
I guess now would be a good time to tell you what I had for lunch, for some crazy reason I suppose.
Okay, well let's see, my dad wanted to try the subs from Quizno's, so mom and I drove there and picked up some subs, it took forever, overpriced, and they weren't all that good. My experience when I was there with my friend a year ago, maybe a little less, was a little smoother, but it was pretty empty, and we ate there too. Well, my dad didn't really like it, he liked one of them the best (we got 4 regular subs, we had a coupon, so for each one we bough, we got one free.) Well, yeah, other than that, I haven't done much this afternoon. That was around 1, adn we got home from Quizno's at quarter to two or so, I think. Oh well, mom is done using my computer, so I think I will use it and see if any one is on AIM, read some blogs, or maybe go to the library. No, it closes in 20 mins. Maybe mom'll take me to Borders to get the Sept. issue of MacAddict since when I checked my subscription yesterday, they changed it so my subscription starts with October's Issue, which should come in the mail any day now, so I want to go buy September's before it is gone from the shelves at Borders. Oh well, I am broke, so I guess that idea doesn't work. I don't have the eight bucks to spare. I only have something like seventy-five cents. Oh well, AM Radio is over, and I need to go blow my nose, its tickling again and will start dripping in a second. Stinky allergies! The medicine that tastes so gross isn't working! Bye
