Sunday, September 07, 2003
 
Okay, I just read my last entry, and I sound all snobby. My computer is AWESOME! I mean, it is new, its only 9 months old, but I got it for Christmas, and then there was the Macworld expo, and so they released a new configuration, the iMac w. a faster processor and DVD burner, but mine is still awesome. I keep it updated, and it would have Apple's latest operating system running on it, except 10.2.7 is made just for the new PowerMac G5s, and, well, so I have 10.2.6, which is awesome. Well, actually, Jaguar in general is nice. I can't wait for Panther though! It brings iChat AV with it, which means, I am so saving up for an iSight camera for my mom's birthday. I mean, then I can see her when she's at work. And then, she can keep an eye on me or something. I don't know. Also, I guess it would be nice, because then, yeah. Or, if my friend's mom gets there broadband wireless and hooks her up onto it, then if she updates to Panther, I could get her an iSight camera for her birthday, and we could see each other EVERY DAY! Now that, that would be awesome/

Oh well, I am getting into Blabbering Mode, and I am listening to some Ricky Martin song, Cup of Life I think. I don't know. Let me see... Yeah, The Cup of Life. Oh well,
Bye for now!



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger