Wednesday, September 10, 2003
 
My Hair
Okay, that is so stupid, but oh well. I just felt like starting there for some weird, crazy reason. Okay. Well, I really don't feel like writing about my life right now. Oh, if you look at the picture, my left hand, which is on the right side of the picture has a watch on it. There is a small tear in the band of the watch now that's been there for about a week. Oh great, now I am litening to some remix of The Power that I found on this Club Mix CD while raiding the CD cabinet for music for my computer. I found Madonna's Ray of Light which was put in my CD case by customs in Iran, and some other CD that is who knows where, when they stole my mom's Cher Believe CD, my Spice Girld Spice CD, and Millenium-Backstreet Boys CD. They have all since been replaced except for Spice, and this was 4 years ago. I will get around to it eventually. Oh well.
Bye



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger