
Friday, September 12, 2003
I would just like to say hello everyone! I am listening to Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles on Radio Disney. It's Frequency Jam, which means they have 3 songs, and you vote online. I didn't vote at all last time because I didn't like any of the songs, well I did, but all equally.
The choices were "Call Me, Beep Me", the song I am listtening to, and "Move Your Feet"
My day was okay I suppose, nothing horrible, but it wasn't super spectacular either. I fell down during Capture the Flag and sort of skinned the side of my thigh near my waist, and it has a bruise too, but oh well. I also though I split my knee during parts of the day, but oh well, its fine. It was actually feeling its best at soccer practice when I was wearing shin guards, which seems sorta strange to me. Maybe the shin guards give my shins support, I don't know. I have soccer photos tomorrow morning, and then I have a soccer game around noon or so and a birthday party to go to at the pool tomorrow night at seven. I guess I am sorta busy. And sometime in the afternoon, I am going to be working on my Spanish project. *frequency jam is now completely over. no more voting until next friday* Tomorrow sounds sorta busy to me I suppose.
Bye My parents just got home.
