
Monday, September 08, 2003
I just got home from my friend's house. We were working on our act for the Variety Show at school. The auditions are in October, but oh well, we want to be good, even though the actual performance is in practically November. We're doing this skit, its called Morningville News, I originally wrote it as an installment in a short silly video news series I was working on, and I will still use it for that, it just needs some changes to keep it under three minutes and so that it makes sense on stage. We've chaned a few thing so that it will seem funnier since some parts were cut out. There are only 4 characters, Marie Scene, Mary Marines, Girl, and Friend. Its not that clear, but in a way, its some wierd half-baked plot on the part of girl and friend. I don't know, its hard to explain, and I don't think everything is revealed by the dialogue either. I'll post the dialogue somewhere on the net and put a link to it in the blog somewhere probably. That would make sense.
Well, my today was pretty normal, nothing unusual about it really. We had the geography assesment in Social Studies, and I think I will lose points for very, uh, abstract continents in shape and size, and they were supposed to be pretty accurate for 6 points, which is how many you can possibly get. Oh well, I need to go now and do my homework. Oh well. Write some other time.
P.S. Check out http://www.popsci.com/popsci/auto/article/0,12543,460648,00.html . It's pretty cool.
BYE
