Wednesday, September 10, 2003
 
CNN.com - Can rip-proof CDs save the music biz? - Sep. 10, 2003
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
They can't do this! Now, what is the point of buying the MP3 players without MP3s ripped off of my CDs to play on it! I guess I could always make them the same way I make MP3s of songs on old LPs and tapes, considering I have that whole system set up next to me. I would just have to set it up with a CD player like the one hooked up to the surround sound, I mean, the quality would be at loss, but oh well. I mean, its not like they are going to make play-proof CDs, that's just crazy. Then what's the point.
I mean, they shouldn't kill ripping, it allows me to play music without the hassle of putting the CD into my computer, and switching between artists. I have a day's worth of music on my computer - most of it off CDs somewhere in this house, or albums, and there are only a handful of songs that came off friend's CDs, but maybe no more than a dozen. And I am going to buy the CD eventually, I only have half the CD, and I want it all, so I'll probably buy it once I have enough money.

Mom, if you read this, remind me to collect my new raised allowance from you
I really should go. I need to do my homework. I've been home 45 minutes, and I still haven't started on it. I have been reading articles online. Oh well.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger