Saturday, September 13, 2003
 
Actor John Ritter dies at age 54
Such a shame that he died so young. He was a good actor. I've known that he died since yesterday morning, but I didn't feel like writing anything.

I had soccer pictures this morning an hour ago, I was late, but exactly on time in a way, I guess. I don't know for sure. Oh well. I have a game in an hour and a half from now, but I need to be on the field in an hour. I have a very busy day today. I need to go to Wolf Camera and to Claire's. I need to get Mini DV tapes from Wolf and I need to get a black purse for one of my friend's from Claire's. Her b-day party is tonight. Another one of my friends is also coming over so we can work on our Spanish project on Guatemala this afternoon, and then if we get enough work done, I want to go to the Clear Sky Festival, and hope one of my friends can come with me. They have a capture the flag game, a dunk tank, a DJ, FUNNEL CAKES or at least they did last year, but food costs money. But oh well.
I have to go. I started this post twenty minutes ago, but after I got to mentioning Wolf Camera, my mom needed to use the computer, so I couldn't finish the post right away. Now I am all done.
BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger